Friday, April 18, 2014

DCJ 4:

I enjoyed the live lecture by Dr. Hill. I had no idea that so many things went into the subject of personal space. I think it is so incredible that you can be born on different sides of the world and will just be raised with completely different thoughts on the matter. I feel like personal space should be such an instinctual thing, but it turns out it is partially learned and partially biological.

I find personal space and why people act the way they do fascinating. I think it is so strange that two people can differ so much in something that affects how they act so much.

I also did not expect tot ever  get lady advice from this class, but it looks like I will be making a few more jokes on first dates now...I have always picked up on being more attracted to girls who laugh at my jokes though. I think that is because I feel like they have my humor or that she may enjoy being around me.

In the online module this week it was all about patenting and claiming your own work. I never knew the specifics of patenting so thins was kind pf cool. This actually made me instantly think of my dad who has a couple patents of his own. He wrote a couple programs that ended up being used by a few teams within Dell.


I looked at the best science and engineering visualizations and they were so incredible! They looked like art or something you could not just capture naturally on the earth.






I attended class on February 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment