Friday, April 18, 2014

DCJ 10:

In the first excercise I thhought of one of my best friends Jordan. I think that everyone's real role model is someone who they can relate to. He comes from the same upbringing as me and he is just such a hard worker and gets what he wants. It was a bit hard for me to think of the second part of the exercise because I talk to him all the time.

This lecture is actually extremely ironic because the entire lecture I was thinking about my family and how we struggle with communication. It was so interesting in the second exercise how things can be misconstrued just from the inflection or pauses in a sentence which got me thinking about all the variables that can cause people to misunderstand things.

When we began speaking about the elevator pitch in the next excercise then the WOW statement, I thought about when I volunteered at South by Southwest interactive panels and there were multiple speakers that came and had talks there. They always opened up just like this with a statement to get the audiences attention and it was usually an "imagine" statement because most of the panels were about future and upcoming technology.

From the online module, I think it is very cool to create a peer to peer entrepreneurship service. What they did to fix up the space that is in is so cool too. I think it is really cool to see people that are still in school apply what they have learned to do something in the real world. It is always nice to see how the things we are learning apply to life.


I watched "Finally freedom for pet fish!" ans it was so interesting. The most interesting thing in it would be if the fish figured out that it is controlling it.


No comments:

Post a Comment