Friday, April 18, 2014

DCJ 1:

This lecture got me really excited about the class. When we were talking about all the uses and things needed for a fire, I hadn't even thought about the possibilities that that everyone else listed. This intrigued me because it opened my mind to thinking of so many more options which is what creativity is all about.

The quote about not the strongest nor the most intelligent survive, but the ones that are most open to change really opened my eyes as well. This is so true. With how much technology is advancing, you just have to be open to how much society is changing and be ready for what is to come.

I also thought it was very interesting seeing the "gpa" of America. It is sad that we have so much technology and ability to help the world but we are truly hurting it.

Overal this lecture makes it very clear that imagination is everything. Being able to adapt to the changes of society and come up with new ideas to help innovate and create better ways of living will ensure that you have a successful and contributing life.


I enjoyed the personal branding profile. It helped me learn a lot about myself and the type of person that I am and the best way for me to personally learn. I am hoping that this will help me in not only my classes, but also just in life. I think that learning is one of the most important things in life and any way I can learn to do that more efficiently is great for me.

It was nice to get a preview of what I am about to jump into in this class in the online lecture. Glad to learn about my professor and what this class is going to provide for me.


I attended class on the 16th of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment