Friday, April 18, 2014

DCJ 13:

I think that the most important characteristic of a leader is to be open minded. A leader must be open and accepting to the ones that he leads, but he must also be open to new ideas that others have to offer in order to better what this leader's objective is. Leaders need to set an example for the people that they are leading also. They need to create a comfortable environment while also knowing when to get things done.

I also believe that leaders should leverage resources in all of the examples we talked about in class. They can gather things in different ways from different sources as can everyone.

My favorite part of the online module was the video that simulated 2020. Technology is already beginning to infuse itself into every part of human life these days. It will be fascinating to see where it is headed next.

I liked the individual project more this week than the previous projects we had because we just got to choose one innovation and put all of our focus into that. I also like that their was a goal or focus that we had to have. This actually sprouted many more ideas in my head and I thought of a way to use technology to prevent excessive technology use.


I attended class on April 10th.


No comments:

Post a Comment